Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a few things today, the best was a limited edition set of Zippo's. Paid $200 for them, but the last time this set sold was for well over $500. The lady I bought them from threw in this glass basket because she couldn't break a twenty. I was going to take a $5 flyer on it, but free is better. Found out it's Indiana Glass, not worth much, but hey it's free.

I thought I scored on the Fenton compote, but it is worth about what I paid, $10. I need to bone up on Fenton prices.

Attachments

• indiana.jpg
    indiana.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 60
  • fenton.jpg
    fenton.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 65

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Picked up a few things today, the best was a limited edition set of Zippo's. Paid $200 for them, but the last time this set sold was for well over $500. The lady I bought them from threw in this glass basket because she couldn't break a twenty. I was going to take a $5 flyer on it, but free is better. Found out it's Indiana Glass, not worth much, but hey it's free.

I thought I scored on the Fenton compote, but it is worth about what I paid, $10. I need to bone up on Fenton prices.
Sounds like you did real well on the Zippos. You have a picture of them?

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the prices on Fenton are down right now. But common items to find that sell well; lamps, cake plates, vaseline color glass, cranberry color glass, burmese color.

If you don't want to jumble up your mind with a bunch of patterns. Its hard to go wrong with the above if the price is right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread