What's new

I think silver is getting slim in my area

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was in a nearby town, went to 8 banks, they all had no halves but one bank, 7 banks said someone just bought them all yesterday. The one bank that had halves had $230 in rolls. I think they were dumps, that bank requires coin to be rolled. Found one real dirty 40% I think they missed it

dime box one: skunk
dime box two: 3 rosies
half box: skunk

seeing a lot more marked halves lately, competition must be up in my area, pretty bad when I get skunk dime boxes!
 
Upvote 0
Dimes seem to be getting thin in my area as well. Also starting to get the 3rd degree treatment when buying them lately.
Well you got 3,that's ok :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom