I want a poll: Who has found more Barbers and Seated Liberties Halfs

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK,

Who has found more Barbers and Seated Liberties Halfs in your CRH History.
Walkers are out of the question because they are still not very dificult to find but Barbers and Seated Liberties are very hard.
You may Include also Capped Bust, Drapped Bust, etc. Waht ever older than Walkers

So who has found more of those.

Answers using the format below

Darth Walker
CRH for about 4 years
Barbers 0
Seated Liberties 0

DW

Upvote 0
All zeroes for me as well...so far. ;D

Darth,

CRHing for about 11 years

2 Barber Halves

That's it. Never got a seated, but did get an 1872 H Canadian Half with Queen Victoria on it. Same era as Seated coins.

HH

Numismaniac said:
Darth,

CRHing for about 11 years

2 Barber Halves

That's it. Never got a seated, but did get an 1872 H Canadian Half with Queen Victoria on it. Same era as Seated coins.

HH
What condition was your 1872 in?

What condition was your 1872 in?
[/quote]

It is very beat up. Probably AG, but it's recognizable. A shame because in better shape it's pretty valuable. I'll never sell it though. Pretty attached to it.

1 barber 1908, no seated :thumbsup:

CRHing for about 2 1/2 years
Barbers 0
Seated Liberties 0

The closest I've come so far is a 1918 Walker I found just last month - so I'm getting closer. A Barber, an early date Commem and a '70D half are all on my hope to find list for this year. And a Seated Liberty would sure be a nice find too but that seems rather unlikely so I don't really have much hope of that.

4 years of CRH, 6 barbers, 0 seated.

0 barber 0 sl

oldest was a sl quarter from mom's

3 barbers, oldest is an 1899 forgot the mint mark its in 1 of my older posts.

5 Barbers including an 1899 O and my most recent January find of a 1914 S. All found since 7/1/11.

Only halves? Because I have found a bunch of Barber dimes and a few seated dimes. I don't keep count of dimes as they go in a cigar tube. I've almost filled a cigar tube of barber dimes. But to address your poll question -

17 Barber halves
4 Seated Liberty halves

CRH'ing longer than the interwebz has been around.

ckrakowski said:
Diver_Down said:
CRH'ing longer than the interwebz has been around.

you have been CRH'ing since before 1969??

There's always one. The majority of persons know what I meant. Did you really think I meant ARPANET? Of course the decommissioning of NSFNET in 1995, removed the last restriction of the internet to carrying commercial traffic. Most will point to that date. But if you have to know, I was CRH'ing a decade and then some before 1995.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back