funkman
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2006
- Messages
- 1,062
- Reaction score
- 23
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middletown, NY
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro & Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
I always loved these and would get as many as I could when McDonalds had them. WOnder if they will ever bring them back 
Funkman
also a cheeseburger off a roach coach at 9:30 in the morning was always nice also
the kind that was wrapped in celluphane

Funkman
also a cheeseburger off a roach coach at 9:30 in the morning was always nice also
the kind that was wrapped in celluphane
?I love them....as good as they sell, I dont see how they can say they dont sell well enough......I have eaten the one from Wal-Mart but they cant hold a candle to McDonalds.....but they beat nothing....






