What's new

I warned you. Now its too late. The silver is mine!

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Well a couple of weeks ago I warned you all that I was getting back in the game. You all had a chance to grab the silver while you could. Now it's to late.


Yep now none of you can ever acquire all the silver, since I found these yesterday. Sorry to break your hearts with my massive stash.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Huh?? :icon_scratch:
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

I think the heat down here is getting to him.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Pictures?
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

nyiangelo said:
yeah well the Picture won't load so I look like a moron.


Can't re size the picture to fit.

So with out all the theatrics I found 5 40%'s yesterday.

Just enough to get me back started.

Look forward to the road trips soon.

Sorry for being an epic failure.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

nyiangelo said:
I think the heat down here is getting to him.

nah its the dang silver fever.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Not a bad till. Save some silver for the rest of us.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

AGCoinHunter said:
Not a bad till. Save some silver for the rest of us.

ehh it would have been better letting everyone think I made this massive pull of silver today only to see a picture of 5 coins.

You know kinda like Obama build you up to let you down kind of thing. Oh well stupid blackberry pictures are blurry anyway.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Cherryman68 said:
nyiangelo said:
yeah well the Picture won't load so I look like a moron.


Can't re size the picture to fit.

So with out all the theatrics I found 5 40%'s yesterday.

Just enough to get me back started.

Look forward to the road trips soon.

Sorry for being an epic failure.

No problem. I should be thanking you. I've been looking for something to upload to failblog.org.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

you know I'm just joking, I wouldn't upload it as I don't want to attract any more attention than we already have.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Lol. Not because you care about my feelings. You just don't want any new hunters. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

man, you screwed this thred up.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Cherryman68 said:
Lol. Not because you care about my feelings. You just don't want any new hunters. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside


As long as we all have our priorities straight!!! LOL It's all good.
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Cherryman68 said:
nyiangelo said:

So with out all the theatrics I found 5 40%'s yesterday
Sorry for being an epic failure.

No problem.......I found 25 40% and 2 90% yesterday. Welcome back
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Hey midnight run. Good to see you man. How's the jeep running for ya?
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

OK

DW
 
Re: I warned you. Now it's too late. The silver is mine!

Cherryman68 said:
Hey midnight run. Good to see you man. How's the jeep running for ya?
I was just joking. There is no need to kick me in the nads.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom