willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I've been getting denied access to properties due to liability issues. I was wondering if anyone here has heard of a treasure hunter suing a property owner due to injuries suffered during a hunt. I've recently come across a waiver of liability and will probably use it in the future. Thanks.
If someone is on your property isnt that breaking a law?? This law seriously needs to be changed
I don't care if someone dies on my property, it shouldn't be the property owners responsibility, same if I got hurt on someone elses land, which I do, I would'nt be a jerk and blame the owner....






