What's new

I was finally "some guy"

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I was finally "some guy"

Tomorrow some teller at a BofA will be saying "some guy got all the halves yesterday". $35 in an envelope...could here the sweet jingle as she retrieved them and then poured them out on the counter. I couldn't believe my eyes...Walkers-Franklins and lots more silver Kennedys. She didn't even hesitate as she counted them 2 at a time and slipped back into the envelope. I almost went over the counter to give her a big wet one! Total take 6-Walkers, 4-Bens, 7-64s and 34-40s. Also scored a 1995 Olympics basketball commemorative.
 

Attachments

  • 8409 037.webp
    8409 037.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Awesome score!! I sure wish I could pull some Walkers and Franklins. In my 4 month career, I've only gotten 1 of each.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Great. This is timing. This is what I called a home run.

It is my favorite that just with $20, 30, or even $40 you score great
and the best thing you do not even have to worry about dumping.

Congrats

Darth Walker
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Kantuckkeean said:
Awesome score!! I sure wish I could pull some Walkers and Franklins. In my 4 month career, I've only gotten 1 of each.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

I just filled a full roll of Walkers plus one...been at this since April.
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Well that is fueling my fire bud. Thanks.

Golden Silver
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

:icon_thumright: - that is impressive. My best from an envelope was 10 silver Ikes. the teller said "these look like silver". Could be I said as I half expected her to say she better hold on to them....

Maine_Jim
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

NICE find! I my self have not seen a walker in a while either! That makes the second olympic commemerative found today too! Good job

If you want to sell/trade that commemerative let me know.
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Cherryman68 said:
NICE find! I my self have not seen a walker in a while either! That makes the second olympic commemerative found today too! Good job

If you want to sell/trade that commemerative let me know.
You collectin them commemms now? What are you looking for? HH Mark
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Kantuckkeean said:
Awesome score!! I sure wish I could pull some Walkers and Franklins. In my 4 month career, I've only gotten 1 of each.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

IN three YEARS I've gotten ZERO Walkers. So be happy with one! And estatic with finding something like this. :-)

Good job!
 
Re: I was finally "some guy"

Very nice. Always nice to be the person who just bought all the halfs from the vault.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom