What's new

I was wondering..... an I need help

Lady Pirate

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
516
Reaction score
521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know my Infinium LS is an PI detector, and my AT Pro is an VLF detector, and they are set up inside the housing very differently. But the coils for both detectors have the same connectors. Can I interchange them?:dontknow:
 
I doubt it would hurt the machines if you gave it a try, but it might not work :dontknow:

Hopefully one of the dealers will chime in :icon_thumright:
 
I don't think it will work.
 
Absolutely! You can do anything you want to in America! Go for it and have a ball - Tell 'em Terry sent ya!
 
You would most likely damage something.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Call or email Garrett.
 
Ok I might be woffing up the wrong tree here but, the AT pro has two individual coils. one for transmitting and one for receiving. The P.I beast has a single coil that is used for both, sending and receiving. So the connections may be different inside the plug.. If it were me I probably wouldn't,, but you may be fine :)
Best luck ...
 
Too much money in those machine to swap the coils. Beside one is VLF and the other is Pulse...

Garrett Hobby Division

On a good note I do have detector envy with that Infinium LS.

:laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom