What's new

I was wondering....anyone in WI doing this.....SE?.....if so HELP!!!!

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if i can talk to someone in SE wisconsin about CRH'ing in the area.....or someone who knows about the banks in this area
 
Upvote 0
Just do it Alpha, it seems strange at first, but once you get hooked, you'll be stopping at every bank you see. Go in, ask for halves, loose or rolled, buy it all, search it and dump it at a receptive bank.
Good luck.
 
I've been....ive had no luck with 1/2's.....found 11 nickels 1941-1959 and about 20 wheats 1922-1959
 
alpha105 said:
I've been....ive had no luck with 1/2's.....found 11 nickels 1941-1959 and about 20 wheats 1922-1959

You found a 1922 wheat penny? congrats thats a toughie..
 
GMan00001 said:
alpha105 said:
I've been....ive had no luck with 1/2's.....found 11 nickels 1941-1959 and about 20 wheats 1922-1959

You found a 1922 wheat penny? congrats thats a toughie..

No lie!
No mintmark?
$$$$ if so.
 
I cant see one......maybe its a weak d....but i see nothing.....

one of those times u wish u had a camera or scanner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom