What's new

I wasn't gonna go..... unless I found silver!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,957
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So for the past month, I've been dealing with this stupid herniated disc in my neck, coupled with other problems, giving me this nerve pain down my left arm, driving me freakin crazy.
Been dying to get out, but been afraid to make it worse, or just didn't have it in me.
This morning, I couldn't take it anymore, so I took some extra meds, (:headbang:)... and headed out for a quickie.
I said to myself, self, where will I score silver, guaranteed?
Spent no time thinking about it, I went straight to my 9 silver empty lot from this summer.
I jacked up the sensitivity, and rocked the big coil.....
IMG_0766.webp

The tokens were together, and not too deep....the wheats are 35, 46, 50, and 58-D
The Rosie's are 53, and 64....and the chic is 1940-S, so sweet.

Now I am wrecked, my arm is hanging, my hand is asleep, and I got a splitting migraine.
Time to pop some more oxy's.....and pass out.

Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 66
Nice finds! [emoji106]
 
Congratualtions on the silver, tokens and wheat cents; definitely a good day. :occasion14:
 
Yeeeeehaa! I'm happy you got out and found some good silver to boot buddy!

Hell yeah bud
 
Hey Dave, you might be in more pain, but at least you're not craving a good hunt anymore! Nice stuff and glad you had fun. Congrats and get well! -Lisa & John
 
I hear you!! Digin will make the pain go away...... till you get home. Nice hunt. Congrats

HH RN
 
Congrats on the silver and other finds. Hope you feel better soon
 
Hey Dave, you might be in more pain, but at least you're not craving a good hunt anymore! Nice stuff and glad you had fun. Congrats and get well! -Lisa & John

See, that's the thing....I'm always craving a good hunt.
I hate to think that this will be my last hunt for a while. Sucks too, cuz the weather is perfect.
 
glad you made it out there. you had a great day. sucks about the pain though. congrats!!!!
 
You deserve a little rest after that hunt, BWD!! I'm pleased you were able to fight back the pain and get some time in the field.......and, boy, it sure paid off for you today!!
 
Glad you got out BWD! Definitely paid off. The addiction is a hard thing to fight:laughing7: Get better soon!
 
Nice job on the hat trick of silver and grand slam on the wheats.
 
Nice job on the hat trick of silver and grand slam on the wheats.

I like that!
So, I guess I hit a double with the tokens!
 
See, that's the thing....I'm always craving a good hunt.
I hate to think that this will be my last hunt for a while. Sucks too, cuz the weather is perfect.

Yeah, at least our weather makes detecting impossible here, but not where you are! That will suck watching that nice weather and not being able to detect while you recuperate. May it go quickly and smoothly! -L&J
 
Very nice! Congrats on the silver and getting out. Unfortunately I know how you feel.... me it's my lower back. Feel better!! HH
 
Sweet finds! Sometimes it's worth the pain to get the silver...LOL!
 
You need to find a cute masseuse to massage the muscles and loosen you up.Even if it doesn't work at least you can enjoy a good massage.Good finds even though you payed for it in the end.
 
Nice score! On the pain part, I know how it goes. I spend an hour on a hunt and once I get home and sit for a bit, with great difficulty it hard to get up and walk. I have to use a cane. Hope you get that disc back in line and get to feeling better.
 
Sweet coins, and sweet dreams !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom