What's new

I went

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,018
Golden Thread
0
Didn’t do as good as I thought I would after a decent rain a couple of weeks ago. 1st gravel bar I found all the chert on along with the base of a blade or knife. I said this is going to be good. After that nothing but plain pottery. I did see a pack of wild dogs one was a bengal just a howling while chasing a deer. Then I saw the 3 others but they ran from me so I wasn’t too worried about it. I had my pistol but I love dogs and was hoping they wouldn’t try and bite me. Idk where they ran off to never heard them again.
Nothing exciting about today except how nice it was to be outside it was in the low 70s
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6416.webp
    IMG_6416.webp
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6420.webp
    IMG_6420.webp
    544 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0
What's a "bengal?"
I think someone was running their Begals illegally out there yesterday. I was in a red hat and orange shirt. I heard a strange whistle and the dogs were gone. I didn’t hear anything after that. They make some good camouflage nowadays
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom