B Brian339 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 14, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Please feel free to email or text me anytime. i am an expert and I will appraise and pay your for any antique currency you have for sale. thank you Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
Please feel free to email or text me anytime. i am an expert and I will appraise and pay your for any antique currency you have for sale. thank you
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 14, 2013 #2 welcome to the forums
B Brian339 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 14, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thank you. I have visited in the past. I almost got into metal detecting but I just don't have time. I am just stuck on my paper money hobby. I do have a nice Tiger Shark I will trade for some nice old paper money though. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
Thank you. I have visited in the past. I almost got into metal detecting but I just don't have time. I am just stuck on my paper money hobby. I do have a nice Tiger Shark I will trade for some nice old paper money though.
monkeys uncle Full Member Joined Mar 26, 2014 Messages 175 Reaction score 149 Golden Thread 0 Location Waxahachie, Tx Detector(s) used Vanquish 440, E-Trac, Fisher F-Pulse pin-pointer Primary Interest: Other Jul 21, 2014 #4 Are you interested in $2 bills? I have a number of 1928 & '53 series.
coinsareawesome Bronze Member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 1,029 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid-Atlantic Region Detector(s) used Ace-250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2014 #5 Do you like fractional currency? I have 1 that I would be willing to sell.