What's new

I will share some private land at Fort Pillow

rferris75

Full Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Dfx, Prizm III, Ace 250
I was given permission today to hunt some private land right below the bluff at fort Pillow. The fort is just straight up the bluff if anyone is interested.
 
I'm interested. I live in Millington about 50 miles from the park.
 
I tried calling the number you give me. It isnt working.
 
How far is that Fort pillow from Clarksville, TN ? I am interested.

Steve
 
I am very intertested, please let me know if you have any more room. Thank you
 
rferris75 said:
I was given permission today to hunt some private land right below the bluff at fort Pillow. The fort is just straight up the bluff if anyone is interested.

I'm all over that! Let me know if you have more room. I'm very interested. Will send you a PM with my phone number.
 
im right down here in barlett,,,im at 361 3928,,,done a lot of hunting in that area years ago,,,,,doug
 
Well I was just crusin an found this. A little late in the game but I thought I would give a holler. I live in deep south Texas but was raised and lived in Mcnairy Co (Milledgeville to be exact) until 1999. I visit every Christmas at the old homestead in Milledgeville and would love to take a day trip up to Pillow. Just drop me a PM if you would like some company. ;D
 
directly below the fort during civil war times was the river,,,,the houses below the fort,,,,,that was the river
 
In ripley here and wld love to tag along!! Im new and just got my F2 today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom