fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Made a short jaunt into town and visited 3 of my branches, 2 is all it takes to get $1k in handrolled dimes. Bank 3 had $220 in customer halves.
Score for the afternoon:
1 - 90%
7 - 40%
34 silver dimes
1 - wheatie in a dime roll
One dime roll held 12 silvers, one had 10, one had 4. I was blinded by the glare at first, thought I had a solid roll. These rolls also held 1960's dimes that looked uncirculated.
Didn't think that was too bad for a little time spent in town. Ran out of cash though.
ffd
Score for the afternoon:
1 - 90%
7 - 40%
34 silver dimes
1 - wheatie in a dime roll
One dime roll held 12 silvers, one had 10, one had 4. I was blinded by the glare at first, thought I had a solid roll. These rolls also held 1960's dimes that looked uncirculated.
Didn't think that was too bad for a little time spent in town. Ran out of cash though.
ffd
Attachments
Upvote
0








