What's new

I would like someone to mark where the ghost town is.

Born Free

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
440
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The last few buildings were moved to a new location, so I'm trying to find the area where the town was. It's certainly somewhere in the photo. Forest grows so prolifically here that an open area can fill in fast. Can't find indicators on google earth. Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • ghost town map 002.webp
    ghost town map 002.webp
    220.8 KB · Views: 772
Hi
I pm'd you a link to something interesting. I'm not sure if it's related or near the area of your picture but it looks like something in that area. I will dowse the picture soon though,
Jon
 
At first didn't get much of anything....since the buildings are gone, check the red Xs first, might turn out tobe just an old site with a few coins. Then the green Xs which seem to be where a cabin or building of some kind used to be located.
 

Attachments

  • ghost town map 002x.webp
    ghost town map 002x.webp
    234.6 KB · Views: 435
Look for the remains of a rock chimney
 

Attachments

  • Ghost town.webp
    Ghost town.webp
    252.4 KB · Views: 589
  • Ghost town.webp
    Ghost town.webp
    252.4 KB · Views: 578

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom