Gunny71
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2009
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 36
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas by Gawd
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-TRAC
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I don't know what its like elsewhere, but here in central Texas we have a drought in effect and our county has been labled a disaster zone.
I have had my MD a month now, and just once I would like to dig a proper plug. Most places I dig grass is brown and after an inch the ground is like concrete. If you can get down an inch. I almost dread the day I find a good coin, I just know I am gonna ding it.
Are there any tools or methods that can be used to help dig in this situation?
Thanks!
I have had my MD a month now, and just once I would like to dig a proper plug. Most places I dig grass is brown and after an inch the ground is like concrete. If you can get down an inch. I almost dread the day I find a good coin, I just know I am gonna ding it.
Are there any tools or methods that can be used to help dig in this situation?
Thanks!
Here in WV we are dry to the point that there will be no second cutting of hay and garden produce will be at a premium .







