What's new

Ice fishing

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[video=youtube;Z0qGvC3vqaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z0qGvC3vqaA[/video]
 
i like the clip. but i would not risk my life that way.
 
:icon_scratch: ya um no thanks
 
You wouldn't find my ice down there :icon_pirat:
 
Wow! I wonder how they discovered they could do that and still survive. You wouldn't get a second chance if
something went wrong, or they didn't see the advancing water in time.

That could get pretty scarey down in there. Looks to me like a pretty good chance for suicide.

A fascinating video. Thanks for posting. I've never heard of anybody doing anything like that before..

Ray
 
:o Thanks, but no.
 
Ice Fishing?
Ummmm....
I don't have to fish for ice....I've got a freezer. :tongue3:

Best,
Scott

BTW...What do ice bite on?
 
All of that, risking life and limb to get muscles :dontknow: Don't they have fish markets in their neighborhood :dontknow: Even if you don't have a fish market nearby, you can also get fresh muscles at your local gym :P
 
Now give it whey may be fresher than the ones at our local tavern I'll stick with paying $7.99 a bowl before attempting that.

Thanks for sharing the video, it was quite fascinating!
 
Now that whale video is scarey, my heart is still beating fast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom