What's new

ID help with a button

ArmyJoe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
334
Golden Thread
0
Location
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I hit up my sweet spot of a local park today and pulled this button. The front looks to be an NA112 but the back doesn't match anything I've found on NA112 buttons.

Anyone have an idea as to what this may be?

Thanks in advance

Joe image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 2
Hey Joe, based on the shank (which I am guessing is steel) this one is likely a 20th century blazer button. The eagle with 3 cannonball motif is a fairly common design.
 
Hey Joe, based on the shank (which I am guessing is steel) this one is likely a 20th century blazer button. The eagle with 3 cannonball motif is a fairly common design.

agreed
 
Agreed; looks like a civilian button to me.

aj
 
Thanks guys! Thought for sure navy, but oh well
 
NICE FIND BUT I AGREE BLAZER BUTTON ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom