Diggin'PA Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2013 Messages 35 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used White's MXT All-Pro, White's TDI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #1 ... Attachments black.webp 3.6 KB · Views: 106 Last edited: Mar 3, 2016 Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 2, 2016 #2 I'd say you can safely discard it. I don't see anything that says it isn't a natural break.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 2, 2016 #3 unless whats left of the base and edge is beveled or thinned, there is a possibility. otherwise, you could safely discard it.
unless whats left of the base and edge is beveled or thinned, there is a possibility. otherwise, you could safely discard it.
Diggin'PA Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2013 Messages 35 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used White's MXT All-Pro, White's TDI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 Thread Owner #4 ... Attachments black.webp 3.6 KB · Views: 73 Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 2, 2016 #5 I think you safely toss it.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,237 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #6 those sorts of angles and holes can happen when a crystal erodes out of the surrounding rock.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2016 #7 The groove is fresh like the farmer just hit it with his tractor yesterday fresh. Sometimes I just dont know if people are serious. Sorry Im laughing
The groove is fresh like the farmer just hit it with his tractor yesterday fresh. Sometimes I just dont know if people are serious. Sorry Im laughing
C chase2 Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 362 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 3, 2016 #8 Looks like it can make a great addition for a rock garden. But keep swinging and looking for those pointy rocks.
Looks like it can make a great addition for a rock garden. But keep swinging and looking for those pointy rocks.
Diggin'PA Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2013 Messages 35 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used White's MXT All-Pro, White's TDI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2016 Thread Owner #9 rock said: The groove is fresh like the farmer just hit it with his tractor yesterday fresh. Sometimes I just dont know if people are serious . Sorry Im laughing Click to expand... I'm assuming you are referring to me when you say "I just dont know if people are serious" ? if you read my original post you pretentious dumbas$..... I said I don't know about this subject and wanted to check before I discarded it...
rock said: The groove is fresh like the farmer just hit it with his tractor yesterday fresh. Sometimes I just dont know if people are serious . Sorry Im laughing Click to expand... I'm assuming you are referring to me when you say "I just dont know if people are serious" ? if you read my original post you pretentious dumbas$..... I said I don't know about this subject and wanted to check before I discarded it...