What's new

Id love to hunt this beach

finderzzs

Bronze Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
I'd love to hunt this beach

This one looks like it could be alot of fun, and probably not many detectors hitting it. It's called Klatni Rat beach in Croatia.
 

Attachments

  • zlatni-rat_1.webp
    zlatni-rat_1.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 691
Upvote 0
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

your not kidding by the looks of it seems like the only beach around there in a 100 miles.lol
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

These are the things that make us lose sleep at night huh Finderzzs.
Looks like a gold mine. Hey, I think I can see a couple gold rings just laying on the beach.

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

Boobydoo said:
These are the things that make us lose sleep at night huh Finderzzs.
Looks like a gold mine. Hey, I think I can see a couple gold rings just laying on the beach.

Smiles!
BDoo
Should we put a Treasure vacation together?
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

But you'd never be able to sleep. Sell suntan lotion during the day and hunt at night. ;)
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

stoney56 said:
But you'd never be able to sleep. Sell suntan lotion during the day and hunt at night. ;)
Hey I've been thinking of giving away those little packets of suntan oil, help lubricate those rings and things ;D Also frisbees, yoknow, throwing action, works every time :D
 
Sweeeet! Did I hear "Croation Vacation" somewhere?

Where is Croatia, anyways??
 
Re: Sweeeet! Did I hear "Croation Vacation" somewhere?

dahut said:
Where is Croatia, anyways??
It's on the Adriatic sea, near Italy, Hungary, Albania.
 
Re: Sweeeet! Did I hear "Croation Vacation" somewhere?

dahut said:
Where is Croatia, anyways??

It is one of the small republicsformerly a part of Yugoslavia. Is on the adriatic coast and shares with borders Slovenia, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzogevinia. Here is a link to google maps.

http://tinyurl.com/2yo37h
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

I was kidding, I know where it is.

Ive been to Yugoslavia some years back. Lovely country, great people.
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

I would just like to be there let alone detect it.
HH
Lowtones
 
Re: I'd love to hunt this beach

dahut said:
I was kidding, I know where it is.

Ive been to Yugoslavia some years back. Lovely country, great people.

Sorry, it is just not very suprising when people do not know. They way the maps keep getting redrawn it makes it very confusing at times.
 
The little spit of sand is called Bol and is absolutely amazing! I live in Bosnia but have been out to Bol on a days boat trip complete with Fish BBQ onboard, Balkans girls on a whole are stunning so even if you don't find Gold Rings the view is stunning ;)
 
Just booked my flight.....I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again....RIP John Denver. :laughing7:
 
That's what DREAMS are made of!
 
I'll go. Straight up. Have a passport and travel cases for my excal2 and whites pi. I was supposed to go to Spain but got news the beaches are sanded in pretty bad and their hasn't been many finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom