What's new

ID Needed

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Cheese. I hope that you are doing well.

I found this little rascal today. Milky white with clear dark green, then a spot of lime green opaque on the top. Any information is most appreciated. Thanks.

79F9D40B-86BD-4F7A-8783-2B9AE94F9250.webp9EF5533E-97BB-44CD-9287-4F3AB93C0A4C.webp

5A27A51A-F6A3-44BE-9621-D00065B7C4A5.webp75E85E6D-F202-4AAA-AC26-BA0F62D75F8D.webp

F1DD6DDC-F126-49DD-8534-4A44DFA13E25.webp
 
Howdy Tom, I'm doing great and hope you are as well!

That's a Vitro conqueror. They were made during WWII and after, and the name was given in support of our troops.
 
Howdy Tom, I'm doing great and hope you are as well!

That's a Vitro conqueror. They were made during WWII and after, and the name was given in support of our troops.

Thanks Cheese. I appreciate your time and knowledge.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom