fishbone3d Full Member Joined Apr 1, 2011 Messages 204 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE, Whites Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Apr 12, 2011 #1 I dug this on in a garden about 8 inches deep. Here are the pictures for you all. I have not a clue on when it was produced . Attachments button1.webp 64.5 KB · Views: 154 DSC00375.webp 164.8 KB · Views: 141 button1.webp 64.5 KB · Views: 146 DSC00375.webp 164.8 KB · Views: 141
I dug this on in a garden about 8 inches deep. Here are the pictures for you all. I have not a clue on when it was produced .
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2011 #2 modern 'fashion' type Upvote 0