What's new

Id post pics of todays finds but.....

GibH

Silver Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
2,934
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd post pics of today's finds but.....

who wants to see two pulltabs? Oh well.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'd post pics of today's finds but.....

Sounds like my hunt today. Pull tab, penny, and a small pyramid sinker. :tongue3:
 
Re: I'd post pics of today's finds but.....

Only Two Pulltabs ? I Guess no one go's to the beach by you .. I all ways find so many I can do my car over Front & back !
 
Re: I'd post pics of today's finds but.....

coin finder said:
Only Two Pulltabs ? I Guess no one go's to the beach by you .. I all ways find so many I can do my car over Front & back !

Short hunt, just got a Surfmaster PI Pro and didn't think about the fact there wasn't an arm strap on it. It was a bear trying to swing it in the waves. It's in almost new condition, but the previous owner did the pads on the cuff wrong. No worries, I'm gonna whip up a straight shaft for it anyway and use either a Tesoro or Minelab cuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom