What's new

SEVEN RINGS TODAY!!!!!!! Post 🌀 swell!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,345
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could be my best ring count for a days hunt!
Mostly all silver 🤯 Maybe yellow tomorrow 💛!
Tomorrow I will hit that beach area full force 🏴‍☠️
On a side note………::::::::))) Peeps on Tnet helped me so much with metal detecting that I like to share and encourage by posting pictures of most everything when it comes to detecting on my hunts and finding treasure I think they call it transparency ! SnT
Please enjoy the pics!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3869.webp
    IMG_3869.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3867.webp
    IMG_3867.webp
    2 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3865.webp
    IMG_3865.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3866.webp
    IMG_3866.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3860.webp
    IMG_3860.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
Upvote 0
This was my best day for rings from Fla. trip after a storm - right beach at right time
all from water
1759482593878.webp

6 gold rings
9 silver
1 stainless
bracelet was 10k
 
This was my best day for rings from Fla. trip after a storm - right beach at right time
all from water
View attachment 2227621
6 gold rings
9 silver
1 stainless
bracelet was 10k
Casper, you’re an animal thank you for sharing. It gets the fire going!!🏴‍☠️
 
my GF was in Cancun this past weekend - i was on Cape for 4 days
I wasnt thinking i shouldve try hooking up with you even if just
to take you for dinner
Continued good luck - gotta be some gold in there
9755340521694fc24d60.gif
 
This could be my best ring count for a days hunt!
Mostly all silver 🤯 Maybe yellow tomorrow 💛!
Tomorrow I will hit that beach area full force 🏴‍☠️
On a side note………::::::::))) Peeps on Tnet helped me so much with metal detecting that I like to share and encourage by posting pictures of most everything when it comes to detecting on my hunts and finding treasure I think they call it transparency ! SnT
Please enjoy the pics!
NICE SNT!! Silver has been rising rapidly, up over $5/oz in the last 13 days, currently at $48.36, so $50/oz is within sight.
 
This was my best day for rings from Fla. trip after a storm - right beach at right time
all from water
View attachment 2227621
6 gold rings
9 silver
1 stainless
bracelet was 10k
Yowza's, looks like that was a great trip Casper!

Right beach + right time + water = GREAT HUNT, Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom