H hogan36 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2013 Messages 178 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location memphis ,tn Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2024 #1 Happy New Year! Does anyone know what the name of this is? It’s a Christmas decoration and I would love to have it. I’ve been doing my research trying to find this beautiful Christmas decoration. Thank you! Attachments 123_1.webp 22.5 KB · Views: 80
Happy New Year! Does anyone know what the name of this is? It’s a Christmas decoration and I would love to have it. I’ve been doing my research trying to find this beautiful Christmas decoration. Thank you!
Robot Bronze Member Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 2,092 Reaction score 1,808 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 4, 2024 #2 Hi hogan36I would require more info about this what appears to be a hand or mouth blown Swirl Christmas Bauble. Size, vintage, or bettter yet signature of the artist? Upvote 0
Hi hogan36I would require more info about this what appears to be a hand or mouth blown Swirl Christmas Bauble. Size, vintage, or bettter yet signature of the artist?