What's new

Identifying This Glass

hogan36

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
memphis ,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

Here's another glass piece that I have that I would like help identifying.
 

Attachments

  • glass 3.webp
    glass 3.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
This screams italian glass. I have seen similar stuff come out of murano. Any signatures on the bottom anywhere? look carefully as it may just be etched or engraved lightly
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for your response. I don't seem to see any marks unless I don't know what I'm looking for.


This screams italian glass. I have seen similar stuff come out of murano. Any signatures on the bottom anywhere? look carefully as it may just be etched or engraved lightly
 
Upvote 0
Ok so I would guess this 1900s murano art glass. Probably mass produced if theres no signature.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like Sooner Glass.
 
Upvote 0
my Grandmother used to have a very similar piece that was blue and white. She used it as a planter
 
Upvote 0
Not Murano. It's Sooner Glass aka Arklahoma glass, made in the USA.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom