pointshunter Full Member Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2013 #1 My sis and I decided after we drove all over Ohio this week that we would check out the field across the street . We found a bunch of broke stuff and then I found this. It's worked both sides. Any ideas? ] Upvote 0
My sis and I decided after we drove all over Ohio this week that we would check out the field across the street . We found a bunch of broke stuff and then I found this. It's worked both sides. Any ideas? ]
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Apr 5, 2013 #2 It looks like reduction flake that was reworked into a scraper or cutting tool. Pretty cool find.
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 5, 2013 #3 nice find congrats HH
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2013 #4 How long is it? Looks pretty neat by that shape. I might have its twin.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2013 #5 May just be a reduction flake but as it is it could have been used as a quick tool if needed.
pointshunter Full Member Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2013 Thread Owner #6 It's about 4 inches long and it's skinnyer than what the picture shows
pointshunter Full Member Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2013 Thread Owner #7 rock said: How long is it? Looks pretty neat by that shape. I might have its twin. Click to expand... Post a pic of its twin
rock said: How long is it? Looks pretty neat by that shape. I might have its twin. Click to expand... Post a pic of its twin