What's new

If someone on the beach had said "Good morning"...

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have replied "Damn Skippy!"

I found a couple coins and a "E cigarette" which looks like it's disposable. But the good find for the morning was a 6 gram "PLAT". Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0390.webp
    IMG_0390.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_0389.webp
    IMG_0389.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0
PLAT. is always a welcome site it the scoop. Rare for me, but I like it a lot. HH, Beach Papa
 
Dam skippy is right......nice.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Plat!! Congratulations.
 
Sweet ring. That would make anyone's day.
 
Very nice, very nice indeed. There are no bad days hunting at the beach.
 
Excellant Morning I'd say! :occasion14:
 
Still looking for my first platinum piece. Congrats!
 
Nice find congrats plat is on my bucket list I have yet to find one
 
tnt-K9, congrats on that beautiful Plat ring find! It's gorgeous!

Lorraine
 
Nice ring - Congratulations!!! :occasion14:
 
GREAT HUNT, REAL NICE RING, congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom