What's new

IF WALLS CAN TALK

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,821
Reaction score
76,260
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on HGTV in 2 Minutes

Civil War Shocker

Uncovering an EERIE Surprise in the Back yard
 
This is a good show...I even got my 5 year old hooked and she makes my wife watch it when I'm at work.
 
plehbah said:
That show had some excellent episodes. My favorite was the house with the stone well under the floor that had been used by Revolutionary War troops before the house was built.

The guy had installed plexiglass or lucite into the floor of the kitchen, and you could look down and see this intact and ancient stone well. It was the most magical thing I thought. It was fascinating like a cave diorama.

I did not see that episode but there is a home here in NJ that they did the samething...I wonder if it was the same house as the show.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom