If you like American Pickers, youll love this new show...

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you like American Pickers, you'll love this new show...

ESPECIALLY for all of my fellow Brooklyn people :headbang:

It's called "Scrappers". It's a reality television show based in Brooklyn, NY that follows these guido type characters around who search for and sell scrap metal for a living.

It premiers tomorrow night (Tuesday) on the Spike channel. Check your local listings. I caught an advanced airing and it is a funny, fresh and fantastic show.

Kinda cool how they make their money. You'll laugh your a@# off too :thumbsup: Very funny characters :tongue3:

P.S. - Type "scrappers tv show" into google or try going to the Spike website to see what time it airs.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: If you like American Pickers, you'll love this new show...

Well it's about time you heeded my last message and gave me some lead time so I can tune in :icon_thumleft: :laughing9: I saw a one of the commercials, but didn't catch the start date. I'm betting it's filmed in 2 main locations, 1st by the Gowanus,, 2nd on the Brooklyn/Queens borderline, not to far the the old Bergen Hunt and Fish Club :laughing7: Sounds good though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread