If you lose it, they will find it!

Digginitdaily

Apr 24, 2023
While digging a hole beside an old driveway to a house that doesn't exist anymore, I noticed a green ball on the side of the hole. That's the point when my ADD took over because I thought "maybe there's more" . So I dug very easily in a small circle and uncovered the rest of the marbles. All of them were in a circle about 8 or 10 inches wide and sitting right on top of a clay mound. I reckon the kids were called In by their parents and forgot about them. 2 hours later I realized that I never dug the signal out... went back to find the spot again and pulled up the silver cuff link with a nice floral design on it. Ohhhh look, a squirrel!

Attachments

• 20230910_135620.jpg
    20230910_135620.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
Upvote 14

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While digging a hole beside an old driveway to a house that doesn't exist anymore, I noticed a green ball on the side of the hole. That's the point when my ADD took over because I thought "maybe there's more" . So I dug very easily in a small circle and uncovered the rest of the marbles. All of them were in a circle about 8 or 10 inches wide and sitting right on top of a clay mound. I reckon the kids were called In by their parents and forgot about them. 2 hours later I realized that I never dug the signal out... went back to find the spot again and pulled up the silver cuff link with a nice floral design on it. Ohhhh look, a squirrel!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread