What's new

IHP spill, fancy dandy and military buttons and silver monogrammed spoon handle

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My field permissions have been a dissapointment so far so I found some spots over in Delaware to try today. More :BangHead:disappointment. So I went to the old ball field to try and squeek out a few more keepers. No silver coins for once this time but did get over some old stuff.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    292.7 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 28
At least you got a little something for your troubles.

I sat at the office all day long, and got zero IHCs or dandy buttons!

Well done Toasted.
 
Spoon is very old. Congrats on the finds
 
Spoon is very old. Congrats on the finds

Yeah I had a feeling it was very old. No marks other than the hand engraving and it has the dark patina of old silver. If it was complete it would probably be one of my favorite finds
 
Nice greenies....congrats!
 
It's hard work finding things
 
To me that silver spoon handle is better than a silver coin. Very cool and yes, it looks quite old
 
Nice finds Toasted, I'll take a couple of Indians any day. You sure have some good spots.
 
It's hard work finding things

All the walking and digging is hard enough when you have a good site. Finding another good site sometimes seems impossible
 
Sweet bunch of finds I'd be happy with any day, specially that spoon piece. Awesome day!
 
Nice Indian spill! YOU HAVE 18 SEATED ON THE YEAR?? That's wild! I have zero in close to three years! Unbelievable!
 
Nice Indian spill! YOU HAVE 18 SEATED ON THE YEAR?? That's wild! I have zero in close to three years! Unbelievable!

All you have to do is find a virgin 19th century fairgrounds like I did. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom