What's new

Ill be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

I'm thinking of checking out some of the areas around the outskirts of the LP Zoo around 1 or 2 on Friday. Anyone care to join?
 
Re: I'll be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

Unfortunately I will have to be at the sweat shop working....
 
Re: I'll be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

I'll be packing up the car for my road trip to Cali. :hello2:
 
Re: I'll be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

Lincoln Park is the land of the pull tabs.
 
Re: I'll be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

Hey Gimmie,

There's silver there, but the park is really trashy. Next time, go really slow and really listen, you should be able to pull one or two. Good luck buddy,

Joe
 
Re: I'll be in the Lincoln Park area Friday 1pm if anyone wants to join

Hey Jason, talk to Paul, Clad the Impaler. He's using the Ace also has gotten a few goodies in the park there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom