I'll Cut right to it-- fire at Will-twice, buckle kits & 5.7 Grams of silver whatzit

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll Cut right to it-- fire at Will-twice, buckle kits & 5.7 Grams of silver whatzit

got a free knife,
IMG_5241.JPGIMG_5242.JPG

Will ducked for the 1st round, a .69 Cal

IMG_5245.JPG--- he forgot they had a full magazine in the musket
SPLAT!!!
2 busted buckle pieces :BangHead::BangHead:

IMG_5243.JPG

then I walked about with a load in my pants----IMG_5244.JPG
6 ounce hunk O' lead :laughing7::laughing7:

ended with what at first I figgered was can slaw :BangHead:

until I spot the markings---- 5.7 Grams of a silver :dontknow:??? what the :censored: was this at one time :tongue3:
IMG_5246.JPGIMG_5247.JPG
back for more today:dontknow: ___________________________________more rain coming>>>>>>>>>>

AGAIN :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
Upvote 6
Nice variety. Lifetime warranty on the USA Kershaws - including sharpening. I have been carrying them for years.

Good day hunting - by my calculations about $100 in silver and a nice puzzle to piece together when it's too hot outside.

thanks, Steve. showed it to Frank----remember??? he rubbed your Largie at the farm in Saugerties, NY we hunted with BEEZ----- & FMERG says it was a Mexican locket missing a piece where the hole is. only 5.7 grams--- so about $6 scrap value :BangHead:---- it paid the gas for 2 days 0' diggin' :laughing7:, did get to play with my round balls & the knife is another $20 +/-. 8-)
Good day hunting - by my calculations about $100 in silver and a nice puzzle to piece together when it's too hot outside.

BOY ACE I SAY YOU REALLY FOUND A NICE PLACE> NICE FINDS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back