What's new

Ill even throw in this genuwine 1964 SILVER QUARTER!

jimcor

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
East of the Rockies
I'll even throw in this genuwine 1964 SILVER QUARTER!

Yep, surely will.

Only got 5 dollars, but if you want I can add this silver quarter to square the deal... I mean real silver! Think about how much that old silver quarter is worth now...

Anybody else carry a little silver for situations like this? Now I'm not suggesting aything dishonest... Say you needed a car repair on the road or something, ya know.

What about a 'junk' Morgan or Peace cartwheel?
 
Re: I'll even throw in this genuwine 1964 SILVER QUARTER!

I once swapped some dug junk large cents for emergency plumbing work on a holiday weekend. He allowed $5 each off his normal rates. siegfried schlagrule
 
Re: I'll even throw in this genuwine 1964 SILVER QUARTER!

I don't think the average person would have a clue as to the value of any silver coins.
 
Re: I'll even throw in this genuwine 1964 SILVER QUARTER!

Currently, for just plain, not collectible dates, you can figure the value at 12 - 13 times face. Silver dime = 1.20 - 1.30.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom