$ilver$urfer
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2010
- Messages
- 1,148
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
$ilver$urfer's Weekly Totals...
Hello All,
Well, looks like things started to turn up again towards the end of the month here for me!!! This week's scores are as follows:
Box #1: [1] 40%er
Box #2: skunk
Box #3: skunk
Box #4: [5] 40%ers & [4] '64s (2 were very nicely rainbow-toned)
Box #5: skunk
Box #6: [4] 40%ers & [1] '64 (nicely rainbow-toned)
Box #7: [2] 40%ers
Also had a major bank stop score on Wednesday where I found:
[2] Morgan Dollars (1921 & 1921S)
[11] Walking Liberty ('39, 2x'41, '41D, 2x'42, 2x'43, '45, '45S, '46S)
[12] Ben Franklin ('50, '51, '51S, 3x'52, '54D, '57D, '58, '59D, '62, '63D)
[3] '64 Kennedy
Bought two rolls of dimes yesterday from my pickup bank and out popped a '64. Also found a '46 in the garbage can next to a Coinstar machine today along with a bunch of Canadian and other foreign coins. Looks like I have the start and end to the silver roosie set...I should start filling a book!
Total take this week:
[2] roosies
[12] 40%ers
[8] '64s
[12] Franklin
[11] WL
[2] Morgans
As I have said before and I will say again, I feel so very lucky, and so very blessed!!!
HH,
$ilver$urfer
Hello All,
Well, looks like things started to turn up again towards the end of the month here for me!!! This week's scores are as follows:
Box #1: [1] 40%er
Box #2: skunk
Box #3: skunk
Box #4: [5] 40%ers & [4] '64s (2 were very nicely rainbow-toned)
Box #5: skunk
Box #6: [4] 40%ers & [1] '64 (nicely rainbow-toned)
Box #7: [2] 40%ers
Also had a major bank stop score on Wednesday where I found:
[2] Morgan Dollars (1921 & 1921S)
[11] Walking Liberty ('39, 2x'41, '41D, 2x'42, 2x'43, '45, '45S, '46S)
[12] Ben Franklin ('50, '51, '51S, 3x'52, '54D, '57D, '58, '59D, '62, '63D)
[3] '64 Kennedy
Bought two rolls of dimes yesterday from my pickup bank and out popped a '64. Also found a '46 in the garbage can next to a Coinstar machine today along with a bunch of Canadian and other foreign coins. Looks like I have the start and end to the silver roosie set...I should start filling a book!
Total take this week:
[2] roosies
[12] 40%ers
[8] '64s
[12] Franklin
[11] WL
[2] Morgans
As I have said before and I will say again, I feel so very lucky, and so very blessed!!!
HH,
$ilver$urfer

Upvote
0
I am really in love with all of that old silver 






