Im back from Medford Court

cowboy444

Jul 29, 2003
Gold Beach, OR
I'm back from Medford Court

What a trip.
Yesterday morning at 8:18am the lady from the Portland Court system called and told me that I indeed had to be in court this morning at 09:00am. After posting here and making reservations and loading the car, Barbara and I headed out for a 4 hour trip. We got to Medford and checked in. I pulled around to the back of the motel and was unloading our luggage when my phone rang.
It was officer Mike Fakier. The USFS has dismissed their charges and they are going to let the Oregon State Police take the case, BUT I'm to be cited for not having a NPDES 700pm permit from DEQ.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last thing I heard about the 700pm was that it had been deemed invalid in a court of law. Now I'm going to be cited for NOT purchasing an illegal permit.... DAMN

We returned home this afternoon after a 314 mile round trip plus $107.00 spent in gas and $59.25 in room fees. That's just what I needed on my FIXED INCOME!!!

It seems that they put their heads together last week and decided to pull this $hit.
I'm not letting go. My next goal is to find a lawyer and make officer Michael Fakier, Ranger Alan VanDiver insolvent, homeless and unemployed if I can. I think the USFS should make me a new and better man(miner).
I'm still so steamed that the old lady told we to quite pounding on the keyboard.
I'm going to post this in several forums so everyone knows how they are screwing with me.

Thanks for your support and understanding at my rants.

cowboy444

FREEDOM- is only for those with the guts to defend it!!!

http://www.cowboy444.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread