HunterMF
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I have been on here, let alone out to detect! Life hit and I was out of the detecting game for about 3-4 years.
In the past year, I bought a house and have established myself (still in Maryland).
After getting to know my neighbor a little, I found out that she loves metal detecting!!! She mentioned that she had purchased an AT Max and has never used it!
We have gone out a couple of times and I have shown her some tips and tricks of detecting. We are currently doing research and setting up a few places to hunt. Let me know if anyone is in the MD area and wants to have some fun!!!!
I miss this place and the people that I had the opportunity to join out in the dirt fishing grounds!
Cheers!
Matt
In the past year, I bought a house and have established myself (still in Maryland).
After getting to know my neighbor a little, I found out that she loves metal detecting!!! She mentioned that she had purchased an AT Max and has never used it!
We have gone out a couple of times and I have shown her some tips and tricks of detecting. We are currently doing research and setting up a few places to hunt. Let me know if anyone is in the MD area and wants to have some fun!!!!
I miss this place and the people that I had the opportunity to join out in the dirt fishing grounds!
Cheers!
Matt
I'll be posting my 1851 Large Cent shortly! I'm already doing my research on some new areas that are very old! Wish me luck!






