Im back with a score

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I'm back with a score

I have been slacking lately, but work and family have kept me busy. SO I get a letter in the mail from a bank the other day saying if I open an account with $1000 they will deposit $100. No fees. just keep it over $1000.

OOOOKKKK so I did. Well this bank makes you be a member to get halfs, so I calmly walked in and asked for halfs. This time when they asked if I had an account I said I did and they were happy to serve me. One teller said she had $9 in halfs and thanked me profusely for taking them. As she pulled them out I saw Walkers and a Franklin. She actually asked if I wanted them even though they looked old. Total take was 2 WL 1 Franklin and 11 64 Ken. Then she said "I think we have some in the vault too" I offered to take them too. They produced 46 40% halfs.

Made me happy. And to think I made her day by helping her get rid of them. I'm such a nice guy...

Upvote 0

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Re: I'm back with a score

Excellent score!!!. It pays to have some different bank accounts when CRHing.
Keep that teller happy!
rileyboy

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I would still be laughing if I got a score like that.

Congrats!

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010

That would be my new favorite teller! Treat her well, and congrats on a great score! :hello2:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My question is why was the 40% separate from the 90%....?? :icon_scratch: Someone must have known what was there and sorted them... :dontknow:

Good Haul !! :o :headbang: :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010

Excellant score! I make that bank a weekly stop. And i would bring donuts.

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are a silver magnet kd!!! :hello2: I know, I know, silver is not magnetic but it seems like you found a way to attract yourself to it in large quantities on a regular basis! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread