What's new

Im back with a score

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I'm back with a score

I have been slacking lately, but work and family have kept me busy. SO I get a letter in the mail from a bank the other day saying if I open an account with $1000 they will deposit $100. No fees. just keep it over $1000.

OOOOKKKK so I did. Well this bank makes you be a member to get halfs, so I calmly walked in and asked for halfs. This time when they asked if I had an account I said I did and they were happy to serve me. One teller said she had $9 in halfs and thanked me profusely for taking them. As she pulled them out I saw Walkers and a Franklin. She actually asked if I wanted them even though they looked old. Total take was 2 WL 1 Franklin and 11 64 Ken. Then she said "I think we have some in the vault too" I offered to take them too. They produced 46 40% halfs.

Made me happy. And to think I made her day by helping her get rid of them. I'm such a nice guy...
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm back with a score

Excellent score!!!. It pays to have some different bank accounts when CRHing.
Keep that teller happy!
rileyboy
 
Re: I'm back with a score

I would still be laughing if I got a score like that.

Congrats!
 
Re: I'm back with a score

That would be my new favorite teller! Treat her well, and congrats on a great score! :hello2:
 
Re: I'm back with a score

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: I'm back with a score

My question is why was the 40% separate from the 90%....?? :icon_scratch: Someone must have known what was there and sorted them... :dontknow:

Good Haul !! :o :headbang: :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
 
Re: I'm back with a score

Excellant score! I make that bank a weekly stop. And i would bring donuts.
 
Re: I'm back with a score

Very good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great photo of the M-14 too
HH
Rich
 
Re: I'm back with a score

You are a silver magnet kd!!! :hello2: I know, I know, silver is not magnetic but it seems like you found a way to attract yourself to it in large quantities on a regular basis! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom