ZR2guy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2011
- Messages
- 464
- Reaction score
- 520
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Equinox 700, and a little luck.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Well I could not walk away from this hobby....again. I picked up a T2SE with the stock 11" DD, 5", and 15" coils; dust covers, (cheap pinpointer), finds bags from a guy that decided MD'ING wasn't for him after only 1 time out. He sold it to me for...... I still can't believe...$325!!! What a lucky deal for me. Anyway, I am back and excited. Hello again fellow Detectorists!

. I am trying to trade mine for some good used Jolly Rogers, Gray Ghost,etc headphones with the stereo/mono switch. I was shocked to see a DD coil of that size so inexpensive.







