What's new

I'm Back!

tn_coin_assortment.gif
Welcome back and looking forward to seeing your new finds!
 
Good luck, it sounds like a tough game you're playing.
 
As we edge closer to 20 years here, let's rekindle some of that old magic!

Where's LJ at? :laughing9:

Good to see you again!
 
Hello my old friends, and hopefully new ones! Been awhile, but good to be back. I'll be posting as I start searching again.
good to see ya back old friend. First time ive dropped in in quite some time. GL in the search
 
As we edge closer to 20 years here, let's rekindle some of that old magic!

Where's LJ at? :laughing9:

Good to see you again!
ahh blast from the past LJ. Still wonder if that profile pic was really her?
 
As we edge closer to 20 years here, let's rekindle some of that old magic!

Where's LJ at? :laughing9:

Good to see you again!
Good to see you still here Immy! Yes, I too miss LJ.
 
ahh blast from the past LJ. Still wonder if that profile pic was really her?
From my discussions with her, yes that was her. She could have been her daughter's sister!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom