What's new

Im Conflicted and Need Advice

Sandman, you must be reading my mind. I was just looking at various scoops this morning! Thank you for pointing me toward the screened version. Most of my MD'ing will be in sand so your advice is well timed and very much appreciated.
 
Sandman nailed it with the RTG Beachmaster scoop ColonelDan! I also use one for both dry and wet sand, it works great. It clears out wet sand much better than my RTG water scoop with the round holes. I also think you will be very happy with your Safari for your purposes. It should work great for your land based detecting, and the folks that I know who use them on the beach, absolutely love them. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!!
 
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!!!!

Before you make your final decision, give a lots, and lots and lots of thought to getting a machine that works well in the water. Once you start doing this, it will not be long before, (I guarantee) you'll want to hunt in the water. As has been pointed out, several times, the best finds, are usually the ones you find in the water, from ankle deep to chest deep!!! No scuba equipment needed!
 
Wow. Just want to say this is one of the best threads I've read in a long time. :hello2: Every post has been friendly, respectful, and very informative. It's rare to have one go this long without morphing into a free for all. :icon_thumright: Wish they were all like this lol.
 
"RESPECTFUL" that's the key davemcc. ALL the folks had a common goal, to assist ColonelDan find the equipment that best fits him. It is always a pleasure to discuss such things with gentleman (or ladies as the case may be), no ego to get in the way, just a common purpose. It was especially good to have Sandman back in the game!!! Good detecting to all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom