What's new

Im getting some stuff tomorrow

jlb783

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

I'm getting one box of cents and $50 in dimes and nickels, I'm excited!
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

Good luck to you. I just done 2 boxes of pennies and found 28 wheaties
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

Good luck!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

good luck....i have 16 boxes of halves comming tomorrow too
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

good luck....i have 16 boxes of halves comming tomorrow too
that is an insane amount of coin...how do you guys get so much to search...i hunt in a big city and all i get is "do you have a business account" everytime i ask for a large amount of coin...i have a hard time getting 1 box of pennies :icon_scratch:
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

Good luck! Let us know how you come out.

-Codes
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

silvercop said:
good luck....i have 16 boxes of halves coming tomorrow too

On Friday I have 8 boxes of half's coming in. This is my largest order to date.
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

Good luck with your boxes. :)


Three banks that use to order halves for me as well as other crh'ers has stopped ordering. One said it's not in the budget, the other bank was getting someone returning the halves to them that that searched and the last bank said the place they order from wasn't filling the orders for halves now. I occasionally order boxes of halves at two other banks but haven't been having much luck. So I concentrate on the other denominations of coins and I'm just as happy. :D
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

Well I decided to get 2 boxes of pennies and 12 rolls of nickels. I got 6 wheaties in the 1st box of pennies and I went through about 1/3 of the 2nd box and got a 1920 wheatie with a weak D. I got 24 keepers from the nickels, 1940-1964 and a 1942 wartime nickel.
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

did the 16 boxes, and i posted a thread about the results....15 SKUNKS and 1 box with 1 1969...well, there is always next week :'( :'( :'(
 
Re: I'm getting some stuff tomorrow

good luck bro. I am always excited when I pick up my coins. Can hardly get my coat off before i start looking. Merc 63
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom