I'm getting tired of finding D!!N nickels!

Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hit a homesite today and hunted a couple of hours and came out with more nickels and 1 wheaty , the silver looking coin I thought at first it was a half dime, turned out to be a Uncle Sam play penny dated 1950. This brings me to a total of 10 shield nickels in less than 2 weeks! Where's the silver!!
1000000857.jpg

Upvote 38

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Keep digging those nickels and soon a gold ring will come out and make you forget about silver. (at least for a little while!)
Another possibility and yes it has happened to me....you dig a nickel and there's a dime sandwiched to it.
HH ALL

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hit a homesite today and hunted a couple of hours and came out with more nickels and 1 wheaty , the silver looking coin I thought at first it was a half dime, turned out to be a Uncle Sam play penny dated 1950. This brings me to a total of 10 shield nickels in less than 2 weeks! Where's the silver!!
View attachment 2132442
someone's been cherry pickin' the hi tones man :P

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep digging those nickels and soon a gold ring will come out and make you forget about silver. (at least for a little while!)
Another possibility and yes it has happened to me....you dig a nickel and there's a dime sandwiched to it.
HH ALL
a mid hi tone or a hi mid tone...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread