I'm getting tired of finding D!!N nickels!

Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hit a homesite today and hunted a couple of hours and came out with more nickels and 1 wheaty , the silver looking coin I thought at first it was a half dime, turned out to be a Uncle Sam play penny dated 1950. This brings me to a total of 10 shield nickels in less than 2 weeks! Where's the silver!!
1000000857.jpg

Upvote 38
Keep digging those nickels and soon a gold ring will come out and make you forget about silver. (at least for a little while!)
Another possibility and yes it has happened to me....you dig a nickel and there's a dime sandwiched to it.
HH ALL

Hit a homesite today and hunted a couple of hours and came out with more nickels and 1 wheaty , the silver looking coin I thought at first it was a half dime, turned out to be a Uncle Sam play penny dated 1950. This brings me to a total of 10 shield nickels in less than 2 weeks! Where's the silver!!
View attachment 2132442
someone's been cherry pickin' the hi tones man :P

Keep digging those nickels and soon a gold ring will come out and make you forget about silver. (at least for a little while!)
Another possibility and yes it has happened to me....you dig a nickel and there's a dime sandwiched to it.
HH ALL
a mid hi tone or a hi mid tone...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back