Im going to build an LRL (seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Re: I'm going to build an LRL (seriously)

Ok, what did I miss? Which E.E. said this?? It's about time. Really took a long time for them to state the obvious. Now if we can get an admission that they were under treatment at a shrink's and quit too soon.

****'I am a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake altogether.'
However, those he has maligned find it less amusing and persistent rumours of forthcoming libel cases would seem to be entirely justified.

Does this mean they are off the scheme to steal from some LRL user??

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

I see that went right over Sparky's head (again) Did anyone else get it?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~SWR~
Check this guy out.... they can find tons of gold from five miles away (cough cough) with a common pocket calculator (insert chortle here)... but they cannot comprehend/investigate a post from their fellow pro-fraudster. Even with a link!
Wow. Simply wow.
Gee SWR…we have..Which link do you not comprehend?...
Arthttp://twm.co.nz/dowsing_jse_com.html
http://www.water-diviner.com/articles3.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_a_water_dowser_work
http://www.gizmag.com/self-powered-...less-transmission-nanodevice/18970/
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/178913.pdf
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5204199231633494314&q
Reply To This Topic #346 Posted Today at 05:33:52 PM
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,321542.0.html
Reply To This Topic #347 Posted Today at 05:40:47 PM
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,331120.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,321542.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,331120.0.html

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
PuffDaddy said:
The person in your mirror...! He's the one who betrayed you...! You should sock him in the belly...but don't break the mirror,in the process. Put on some boxing gloves...!

I see. In lieu of validating your claim, or supporting your "point of view"... you will continue spurting utter-nonsensical comments and rhetorical blurts.

Actually... that is a typical trait of con-men who are cornered.

Hmmm.....kinda like when you posted that I was mimicking Pee Wee Herman? Notice that I didn't refer to you or about you when I jokingly posted about the Randi seminar. But, as usual, ya gotta jump in and defend him.....and calling me names in the process. Talk about a fraudster....Randi tells everybody to use common sense in life,.....then begs for donations from them. :laughing9:

What a riot.

How much have you sent him, SWR? :tongue3:

Randi's ethics, whether they are one way or another, have nothing to with the fact that LRLs are a hoax. The only reason you LRL promoters try to talk about "people," whoever they may be, is to divert attention away from the posts which point out that your phony devices really don't work at all.

The more you talk about people, instead of provable data about LRLs, the more evident it is that they simply don't work.

You are your own best "skeptic."

So thanks for that.

:laughing7:

Yes, I am my own best skeptic. I proudly agree with that. You see, if I do not see something myself, then I cannot say if it is real or not (truthfully say it). But here is the part that a lot of people haven't figured out yet: Whether it's real or not doesn't matter if it doesn't affect you (or me) in any way. If it affects your income, yes...it matters. If it affects your life, yes...it matters. But just because somebody in another state chooses to believe that his LRL finds things for him....whose business is it but his? You guys have seemed to miss the point that LRL'ers (on this forum) just want to be able to think, believe, or do what they enjoy doing....without putting up with rude comments or people ridiculing them.

So what if you "know" that LRL's are "scams"? Let the people who use them have their fun.

BTW, I suppose that "scam" word (the way you guys use it) could be applied to 2 certain MD manufacturers due to some recent machines they have put out. Each costs well over 1000.00, the first one (I'm not naming them) I have had three of the new model, and sent all of them back because they didn't work as advertised. Now I warn people to stay away from it....along with all of the second brand, they are way too expensive and just do not perform as claimed....and due to my owning a lot of detectors, lots of people on here PM me for advice on what to get.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

This a post that is very good
~EddieR~
Yes, I am my own best skeptic. I proudly agree with that. You see, if I do not see something myself, then I cannot say if it is real or not (truthfully say it). But here is the part that a lot of people haven't figured out yet: Whether it's real or not doesn't matter if it doesn't affect you (or me) in any way. If it affects your income, yes...it matters. If it affects your life, yes...it matters. But just because somebody in another state chooses to believe that his LRL finds things for him....whose business is it but his? You guys have seemed to miss the point that LRL'ers (on this forum) just want to be able to think, believe, or do what they enjoy doing....without putting up with rude comments or people ridiculing them.

So what if you "know" that LRL's are "scams"? Let the people who use them have their fun.

BTW, I suppose that "scam" word (the way you guys use it) could be applied to 2 certain MD manufacturers due to some recent machines they have put out. Each costs well over 1000.00, the first one (I'm not naming them) I have had three of the new model, and sent all of them back because they didn't work as advertised. Now I warn people to stay away from it....along with all of the second brand, they are way too expensive and just do not perform as claimed....and due to my owning a lot of detectors, lots of people on here PM me for advice on what to get.
My first Conventional Metal detector would not do what it was supposed to do..After digging a few hundred pull tabs I found that it also could not swim..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EddieR said:

If someone knows that LRLs are scams, and buys one anyway, that's one thing.

But when scammers keep insisting that they work, and insult anyone who shows evidence to the contrary, and keep advising people to buy LRLs, that's entirely different.

There is nothing wrong with knowledgeable people pointing out the facts. Only the scammers claim that reality is unethical.

:sign13:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
EddieR said:

But when scammers keep insisting that they work, and insult anyone who shows evidence to the contrary, and keep advising people to buy LRLs, that's entirely different.

There is nothing wrong with knowledgeable people pointing out the facts. Only the scammers claim that reality is unethical.

I agree....to a point. I don't think that just because someone uses a LRL and claims to be successful makes them a scammer, though. I (and I would suppose most people) consider a scammer to be someone who stands to benefit from a scam, usually money-wise. All the LRL'ers on here have claimed they are NOT selling LRL's, only use them. Just because someone believes their LRL works (and tells their story) doesn't mean they are out to scam anyone. From the posts on here, it looks like they just enjoy the hunt.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

That’s not the way I understand what has been discussed. Is it not the owner/operators who have told the membership the proper ways to become informed consumers?

Could you tell us where this knowledgeable facts can be found?..What is unethical about telling the truth?..Art..using the same name since for 71 years…

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~

That’s not the way I understand what has been discussed. Is it not the owner/operators who have told the membership the proper ways to become informed consumers?

Could you tell us where this knowledgeable facts can be found?..What is unethical about telling the truth?..Art..using the same name since for 71 years…

When someone finds your tall tales of treasure finding to be interesting, you're quick to recommend an LRL.

But when someone points out that you have contradicted your own story, all you have for them is insults, rather than data.

You unwittingly are doing a very good job of helping newcomers become well informed of the truth.

Like I said before, you are your own best "skeptic."

Thanks again.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

When someone finds your tall tales of treasure finding to be interesting, you're quick to recommend an LRL.
So..Telling people what devices I have found gold with is a recommendation?

But when someone points out that you have contradicted your own story, all you have for them is insults, rather than data.
So..now not agreeing with you is contradiction?

You unwittingly are doing a very good job of helping newcomers become well informed of the truth.
Thank you as I tell the truth.

Like I said before, you are your own best "skeptic."
I have heard a lot of rumors..Do you still claim that you are not a skeptic?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Art~
Could you tell us where this knowledgeable facts can be found?..What is unethical about telling the truth?..Art..using the same name since for 71 years

So..Telling people what devices I have found gold with is a recommendation?
I have heard a lot of rumors..Do you still claim that you are not a skeptic?
~SWR~
Really? Why do they continuously argue, banter and bicker when reliable reference, sources and documentation is provided, exposing the fraud?
Art is a great example. Do you really think Art enjoys the hunt? Regardless of what LRL opponents post, Art has some senseless crap to post in retaliation. Regardless if it is Court documentation, reports from National Laboratories etc....Art makes-up some haphazard crap in a lame attempt to make the post counterproductive.
Is that your idea of somebody who is here to just enjoy the hunt?
Gee SWR..Are my questions to hard?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
So..now not agreeing with you is contradiction?

I said, "when you contratict yourself." That means that you don't agree with what you, yourself, have said earlier. So, it's when you are not agreeing with yourself.

It's got nothing to do with me.

So you had that backwards.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
I said, "when you contratict yourself." That means that you don't agree with what you, yourself, has said earlier. So, it's when you are not agreeing with yourself.
It's got nothing to do with me.
So you had that backwards.
Sorry EE if that is how you interpret my post..do not spin and twist them all and just maybe you will not be so confused..Art..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread