What's new

I'm going to wheat penny missing the last digi

Frankietakeme

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 21, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I got a 19 to wheat penny missing the last digit like to know the value of it
 
I got a 19 to wheat penny missing the last digit like to know the value of it
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard ! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 
Upvote 0
Could be damage, could be a filled die, no way to say without pictures.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom