47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2009 #1 I'm in the Club!! not the 70 club but stil a pretty nice club to be in Attachments 100_3252.webp 18 KB · Views: 315 Upvote 0
N NaturalJWL Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 577 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Jul 23, 2009 #2 Re: I'm in the Club!! Congrats on the '55 !
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2009 #3 Re: I'm in the Club!! nice one on the 55
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Jul 23, 2009 #4 Re: I'm in the Club!! OK I"m jealous! ME next damit. Congrats, Mark
Jeep Bronze Member Joined Mar 27, 2008 Messages 1,556 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location 32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W Detector(s) used My other detector is a helicopter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2009 #5 Re: I'm in the Club!! Welcome
maine_Jim Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 350 Jul 23, 2009 #6 Re: I'm in the Club!! - not a member of that club yet. Maine_Jim
Ju8vP3t Hero Member Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 605 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965 Jul 23, 2009 #7 Re: I'm in the Club!! Where do I sign up?
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2009 #8 Re: I'm in the Club!! Nice.
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Jul 23, 2009 #9 Re: I'm in the Club!! Man that is sexy! Golden Silver
CP Full Member Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 107 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Traverse City, MI Jul 23, 2009 #10 Re: I'm in the Club!! SHINY
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jul 23, 2009 #11 Re: I'm in the Club!! congrats. i find ben and the lady here on a regular basis, it is the barber that continues to elude me
Re: I'm in the Club!! congrats. i find ben and the lady here on a regular basis, it is the barber that continues to elude me
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2009 #12 Re: I'm in the Club!! Congrats! I am applying this club, not approved yet.
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jul 23, 2009 #13 Re: I'm in the Club!! I have only found 2 in 4 years of heavy rotation. I think LJ pulled about a dozen in 1 haul last year. Mojo
Re: I'm in the Club!! I have only found 2 in 4 years of heavy rotation. I think LJ pulled about a dozen in 1 haul last year. Mojo