Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when you talk to me, this is who it is...and the Wonder Dog; Dog of Wandering Wonderment-Bayleaf. This is our mobile Search Vehicle- The Gotonatasaurus. One could say I'm now fishing for Goldfish, Silverfish, Steelhead and Rock Lobster. The pictures are from this year at the bottom of Jackson Lake Dam in the Tetons and Moose Creek Reservoir, Bovil Idaho.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Does your dog have blue eyes? I've never seen that before. I have a pit bull who coincidentally decided to lay down beside me as I type this and fart.

I was at the Tetons this past May....beautiful country out there....

Does your dog have blue eyes? I've never seen that before. I have a pit bull who coincidentally decided to lay down beside me as I type this and fart.
She's part Australian Shepherd and part Mountain Cur. The shepherd being the one that has different colored eyes.

I was at the Tetons this past May....beautiful country out there....

I was there at the beginning of June, we may have just passed each other. I usually go out west every year for a couple of months at a time. Looking for places I may or may not want to retire to. Not that I have any kind of big time career or anything…

At one time during the winter of 1995 I worked as an archaeologist for the Museum of the Rockies at Montana State University doing an archaeological dig on an old soldier fort in Yellowstone that burned down in 1902 or '06, in lower geyser basin called Fountain Soldier Fort. Otherwise nowadays I pretty much try to avoid Yellowstone like the plague. God awful swarms of foreigners and tourists it's become much like Disneyland and people go crazy over the wildlife thinking it's a giant petting zoo. More people are killed by Buffalo there. Also difficult to find good camping and unless you have reservations, but then expect to be camping around crowds of people.

Last edited:
Love the "Wonder Dog!" :hello2:

I so love the Teton range. :love7:

Mostbeautiful chain in the lower 48 imho.

Nice road travel setup.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back