What's new

Im on the Whites website!!

richm

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm on the White's website!!

That is AWESOME! I'm so happy for you. It just goes to show that there are still some great customer service companies still left. I will remember them when I buy my next Detector.
Bang
 
Re: I'm on the White's website!!

Neat,
So for $100 are you looking at a new loop, pinpointer etc?
 
Re: I'm on the White's website!!

Definitely a new pinpointer. You don't realize how much you need it till it's gone. Rich.
 
Re: I'm on the White's website!!

Very cool Rich. I have heard of other outstanding cust service experiences with them. I wish they made laptop computers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom