wkrp43 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 814 Reaction score 670 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used F2...BH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #1 I'm steamed Dug at an old home place I have hit numerous times. It's abt the size of a dime. The back is toast. HH GL Upvote 34
I'm steamed Dug at an old home place I have hit numerous times. It's abt the size of a dime. The back is toast. HH GL
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #2 Its still a nice piece of Railroad memorabilia.
davehky Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2007 Messages 748 Reaction score 358 Golden Thread 0 Location Mass Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 4, 2015 #3 Nice! Must be old too!congrats....
d2 Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2005 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 989 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #4 I think that is an overall button. It is nice what ever it is...d2
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #5 that's pretty cool, I like those type of buttons!
Massieville Mike Full Member Joined Mar 7, 2014 Messages 226 Reaction score 254 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Teknetics Gamma 6000, Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 4, 2015 #6 That's a cool button mister! I really dig the train!
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #7 That's different kind of button from what you usually see posted on here. Nice job..
treblehunter Gold Member Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 11,296 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #8 Cool, nice find Dave!
wkrp43 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 814 Reaction score 670 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used F2...BH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 Thread Owner #9 I believe it's old also. Judging from my other digs at this site. Two V nicks, a merc, some wheats, barber Q and so forth.
I believe it's old also. Judging from my other digs at this site. Two V nicks, a merc, some wheats, barber Q and so forth.
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #10 Cool old button. I like those train buttons! Attachments Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 3.24.53 PM.webp 136.7 KB · Views: 111
wkrp43 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 814 Reaction score 670 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used F2...BH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 Thread Owner #11 There it is, bottom row, second from right.
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #12 that's cool
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,332 Reaction score 11,520 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2015 #13 very cool button. I like it a lot
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 5, 2015 #14 WRPK CINCINATTI , I SAY THAT IS A REALLY NICE TRAIN BUTTON ..